AAA Northway awarded 2018, 2019 & 2020 TOP PLACES TO WORK by the Times Union
Trusted Organization... Relevant Solutions
Whether you are an experienced professional or in the early stages of your career, AAA Northway is a great place to build and expand your career.
We encourage AAA employees to grasp opportunities for personal development by utilizing our generous tuition assistance program and our extensive training curriculum designed for individual development and professional growth.
Tow Truck Operator
Provide safe, efficient and customer-friendly road service for AAA members, ensuring positive member experiences. Respond to member requests for service within a given ETA (estimated time of arrival). Ensure member safety and vehicle security. Educate members on possible issues, provide jump starts, fuel service, flat tire replacement, vehicle entry and towing service. Promote AAA products and services and ensure complete resolution of member issues.
To successfully fulfill the responsibilities of this position, you will need the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with no moving traffic violations
- Possess a minimum of two years’ work experience in safely driving trucks and/or towing vehicles; successful completion of education in auto mechanics or related field in a vocational school or in college may be substituted for up to one year of experience.
- Must be safety conscious for self and member and must wear assigned personal protective equipment and follow established safety rules.
- Be proficient in computer/keyboarding skills.
- Possess general working knowledge of geography and ability to read maps; strong knowledge of local area helpful
(Schenectady, Rotterdam, Niskayuna, Scotia, Clifton Park)
- Available to work assigned hours and overtime when necessary
- Ability to get to work in all types of weather and to remain at work as long as needed with or without prior notice; may be called in early or required to stay late.
- Lifting, reaching, bending, lying on ground, walking, working outside in heat/cold and all types of weather will be required in performance of duties.
Note: To ensure that AAA Northway maintains a qualified staff of professionals to serve its membership, a background check will be required for these positions, including a driver’s license review and drug testing.
Personal Lines Insurance Sales Agent
Voted Top Workplaces 2018, 2019 & 2020.
AAA Northway is seeking enterprising outgoing Personal Lines Insurance Sales Agent with an entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to work in a demanding environment that drives bold goals. This is NOT a commission only position; this position has a solid bi-weekly base compensation model with graduated, performance-based compensation paid monthly, PLUS monthly commission sharing of both new and renewal business.
Do you currently work as an account manager but feel you would be a better sales agent? Are you good at retaining clients, upgrading coverages, rounding accounts, selling the benefits of paid in full but you just don’t feel like you’re rewarded or compensated for those activities? AAA might be a good fit. We compensate based on achievable goals, goals that are clearly communicated, measured and are in alignment with the business units overall goals. The AAA brand is powerful, one of the most recognizable and respected brands in the US. You will find that, here at AAA, we encourage you to hunt for opportunities but in addition we have created a solid pipeline of incoming opportunities that can lead you to success.
Great benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance- majority paid by the employer. Generous paid time off and a AAA Plus Membership.
What you can expect from AAA Northway:
- An environment where innovative ideas are welcome and strategic thinking is encouraged.
- An opportunity for personal development and career advancement.
What we expect from our employees:
- A commitment to AAA Northway’s vision and success.
- A desire to learn, develop and be the best.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at AAA Northway.
AAA Northway is an Equal Opportunity Employer