Trusted Organization... Relevant Solutions
Whether you are an experienced professional or in the early stages of your career, AAA Northway is a great place to build and expand your career.
We encourage AAA employees to grasp opportunities for personal development by utilizing our generous tuition assistance program and our extensive training curriculum designed for individual development and professional growth.
Tow Truck Operator
Provide safe, efficient and customer-friendly road service for AAA members, ensuring positive member experiences. Respond to member requests for service within a given ETA (estimated time of arrival). Ensure member safety and vehicle security. Educate members on possible issues, provide jump starts, fuel service, flat tire replacement, vehicle entry and towing service. Promote AAA products and services and ensure complete resolution of member issues.
To successfully fulfill the responsibilities of this position, you will need the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with no moving traffic violations
- Possess a minimum of two years’ work experience in safely driving trucks and/or towing vehicles; successful completion of education in auto mechanics or related field in a vocational school or in college may be substituted for up to one year of experience.
- Must be safety conscious for self and member and must wear assigned personal protective equipment and follow established safety rules.
- Be proficient in computer/keyboarding skills.
- Possess general working knowledge of geography and ability to read maps; strong knowledge of local area helpful
(Schenectady, Rotterdam, Niskayuna, Scotia, Clifton Park)
- Available to work assigned hours and overtime when necessary
- Ability to get to work in all types of weather and to remain at work as long as needed with or without prior notice; may be called in early or required to stay late.
- Lifting, reaching, bending, lying on ground, walking, working outside in heat/cold and all types of weather will be required in performance of duties.
Note: To ensure that AAA Northway maintains a qualified staff of professionals to serve its membership, a background check will be required for these positions, including a driver’s license review and drug testing.
Human Resources Representative I
Perform human resources generalist functions to include payroll processing, recruitment assistance, benefits, safety and other related services for staff and management.
Part-time 27 hours per week
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payrolls.
- Perform systems maintenance for payroll records to keep records accurate and current.
- Prepare related documents for payroll processing such as overtime and payroll analysis reports, generating reports and information for 401(k) profit sharing plan, uploads for payroll and insurances.
- Prepare documents and information as requested for payroll audit and for 401(k) Profit Sharing audit.
- Audit and reconcile bills for health, dental, life, long term and short term disability, payroll processing, vision insurance and other related bills. Contact vendors regarding any issues and recommend for approval and processing. Prepare spreadsheets for analysis of costs.
- Assist in preparation of new hire data and orientations, scheduling orientations and preparing training schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Part-Time Membership & Travel Associate
Coordinates auto travel for Club members and non-members. Arranges miscellaneous travel assistance to travel agents, such as payments, mailings, cruise documents, etc.
Monday through Friday 10 am to 3 pm
- Determines auto travel needs through personal meeting or telephone conversation
- Verifies membership on computer
- Sells memberships and inputs into computer
- Prepares and coordinates materials to assist member/customer in auto travel
- Enters various pieces of information into computer
- Suggests and cross-sells other related items such as traveler's checks, international driver's permits, passport photos, and travel store merchandise
- Inventories, stocks, assembles, collates, copies and maintains products and materials.
- Arranges car and hotel reservations for member travel
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you can expect from AAA Northway:
- An environment where innovative ideas are welcome and strategic thinking is encouraged.
- An opportunity for personal development and career advancement.
What we expect from our employees:
- A commitment to AAA Northway’s vision and success.
- A desire to learn, develop and be the best.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at AAA Northway.
AAA Northway is an Equal Opportunity Employer