AAA Classic Membership
- Free towing to the nearest AAA Facility, or three free miles to any other destination. Additional mileage will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Free jump-starts.
- Free tire service.
- Up to $50 lock and key service.
- Extrication and winch out service.
- Bicycle roadside assistance.
- Free delivery of emergency fuel. Member is responsible for cost of fuel.
- Reimbursement at commercial rates when AAA service is unavailable.
Members are allowed 4 service calls during their membership year. Family members may be added, at an additional cost, to extend complete membership protection and services to the spouse, domestic partner or dependents of the Primary Member. Coverage is on the member, not the vehicle.
Included with all AAA Northway Memberships
- AAA Emergency Road Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call 1-800-AAA-HELP for road service anywhere in the United States or Canada.
- Coverage is on any vehicle the member is driving or is a passenger in.
- Member is expected to be with the vehicle at the time of service.
- Each member is allowed 4 emergency road service calls per membership year.
- Domestic and international airline tickets
- Hotel and resort reservations
- Car rental reservations (special member discounts with Hertz)
- Cruises and cruise tours
- Custom travel arrangements
- Corporate travel arrangements
- AAA preferred supplier discounts for members only
- AAA/TipPaks & foreign currency exchange
- International driving permits
- Passport photos
AAA Insurance has partnered with a network of quality-rated insurance carriers that share in the AAA philosophy and values that you have come to know and trust.
- American Modern Insurance Group
- CSAA Insurance Exchange
- Hagerty Insurance
- MAPFRE Insurance Company of New York
- North Country Insurance Company
- Progressive Insurance Travelers Insurance
We offer the followingPersonal Lines of insurance:
- Travel/5th Wheel/Pop-up campers
- Boats/Personal Watercraft
- Utility trailers
- Personal Umbrella Policies (Excess Liability)
- Landlord Package Policies
Call our licensed and experienced insurance representatives today for your insurance policy review. Remember, it is a service offered as part of your AAA membership benefits!
Call 1-866-222-0937 to request a quote.
- Free Maps and digital TourBooks®
- Free TripTiks® individually prepared routings marked for your particular driving journey
- Personalized Travel Counseling
- AAA/TipPaks & foreign currency exchange
- Travel Store special member prices on a variety of travel accessories, safety items, and American Tourister & Samsonite luggage
- Discount Attraction Tickets including Universal Orlando, Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, The Great Escape, Regal Cinema and more
- AAA Financial Services including depository products from Discover Bank.
- Approved Auto Repair quality automobile repair that meets AAA’s high standards
- Approved Auto Body Repair quality auto body repair that meets AAA’s high standards
- Driver Improvement Program learn valuable defensive driving techniques and save 10% on your insurance & reduce up to 4 points on your driving record
- Discounts & Rewards® - member only savings at locations across the United States and Canada including LensCrafters, Best Western, NAPA Auto Parts and many more
- AAA Online - AAA.com many of our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including the TripTik® Travel Planner, TourBook®, car res ervations, hotel reservations and airline tickets
- Fee-free Notary Service
- AAA Now! Magazine stay up to date on AAA National and your local AAA activities
Learn about our most popular membership.
AAA Plus RV
AAA coverage on your RV, motorcycle and trailer.
Receive all the same benefits as AAA Plus® Members do, along with extended benefits.
Members are allowed 4 service calls during their membership year. Family members may be added, at an additional cost, to extend complete membership protection and services to the spouse, domestic partner or dependents of the Primary Member. Coverage is on the member, not the vehicle. Membership card must be presented at the time of service. Proof of identification may be requested. Individuals may have only one (1) membership in their name during their membership year.